06Dec, 18 December 6, 2018Electric cars
- By Andrew Shaw
- Reduce C02 emissions by up to 100 times. Electric Vehicles produces less than 1 gram of C02 per 100 miles travelled. Compared to Fossil Fuel Vehicles which produce approx 100 grams of C02 per 100 miles travelled.
- Driving electric vehicles is far cheaper, approximately 10 times less than their equivalent fossil fuel vehicle.
- Electric Vehicles are quiet, and make for a more comfortable journey.
- There are government grants available to help fund the cost of charging points.
- Its kind to the planet, help look after our planet for future generations.